Excitement

Excitement
Me and Blue Bonnie

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Marketing Trip to Vegas.

As you all may know I am currently unemployed. Yesterday my roommate, Sam, called me up and asked me what I was doing that night and the next day. Nothing was planned. He asked if I wanted to go to Vegas, I said, hoowwwww??? He told me there was a guy, Erik is his name, who needed some skate decks delivered up to the Play it Again sports trade show. Erik couldnt do it due to some family health issues that arose. I said huh??? Erik then called me up and told me about everything. I said I would help out as long as I had gas for the trip. I didnt expect what was to happen. I decided to do it for them.
I went to the house where the boards were at, talked to Erik and Joseph, two very good people!!! Got everything packed in my car and then I was off!
I arrived in Las Vegas at 9 PM. Met Becket, the guy who owned the company. We met at Circus Circus. He then hooked me up with a room and some cash. WOW!!!!!! I thought, The GOOD LORD IS RAINING DOWN ON ME!!!!!!! So amazing!!!! We went out on the town. Nothin crazy, I promise. Well, everything which has been happening is crazy to me these days, but I totally understand it now, better than I ever have!! Anyways...
Got to bed at 2 o clock after recording some music(something I have picked up lately).
SO this morning I was able to attend the Trade show. I thought, what a great place to present myself and tell people about what I was working on. I made my goal, to talk to at least 5 people about my adventure. I talked to six. It was so easy!!!!!! I am on my way for great things!!! I want you all to know it is not me that is doing this. It is something much greater. I will leave that up to you to decide WHO that may be!!!!
Next blog. A little about the people who have come into my life and why!!!!
Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment