Excitement

Excitement
Me and Blue Bonnie

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Ventures for Marketing


Yester day was very productive for me! I was only online for an hour! I think that really helped my productivity. The internet is great, but it can be a huge waste of time! So Conan predicted that Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge in the year 3000 and the site will be call YOU TWIT FACE. I think that has already happened. Too many people are stuck on the web, forever! Thanks AL GORE!
Anyway...
I cleaned my house up yesterday, rearranged it, and organized. Made 50 bucks. I figure while I am jobless, I will work for myself. Be productive! I have been doing well so far!
I am posting Ads on craigslist, making money, and while I wait for people to call, I occupy my time with productive things. SO I got to thinking as I was rummaging through some left items of a previous tenant of my room, why don't I sell at a SWAP meet! After all, I can market myself, Meet some people and get some money for my trip.
Whats funny is stuff I have been making money on is leftover items or items I have gotten for FREE. WHole profit.
SO here is the plan for the SWAP MEET. Make some signs telling People about me, Lane Bikenson, play my guitar and sing songs about my future trip or present events such as selling stuff at the SWAP meet. This is going to be fun!
I have often been relating myself to Sawyer off the shoe LOST! I am hoarding a lot of stuff, found some girls diary. Maybe I should become a con man next. I know secrets about this girl and she doesn't even know me, oooh hahaha!!
Next Saturday is when I am going to sell at the SWAP meet. Maybe I will make it a routine. Saturday is $15 for a vendor and Sunday is $40. About 5,000 to 10,000 people on Sunday!

This is GRASSROOTS!!!!!!

Until next time...Lane Bikenson signing off!
Have a Productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment